Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome Aboard!!

Back on November 27th I was suspicious about being preggo again.So of course I run to Walgreens to purchase an overly priced pregnancy test.Get home to do one of the things I hate to do most,pee on a stick.Why do they make it so small,where you almost hit your hands every time?Anyways, after all of that I have to wait 2min. to find out the results,UGGHHH!!!!,

NEGATIVE!!

What??????? I had all the signs,sleepy,cranky,flue like symptoms,tender areas ;-)NO PERIOD.

I didn't understand.Something was wrong I thought.Three days later here it comes,not the usual though.Whatever I just noted it in my book.

So here we are over a month later and no period again!So I run to Walgreens AGAIN.This time I bought 2 tests for the price of one.YEAH!! Made me feel a little better.Until I remembered what I had to do with them.:-( Not my favorite part remember?

So I tried not to hit my hand this time........phew,missed. I didn't have to wait that long for the results,this time though I took the 2nd one the next day to make sure it was POSITIVE!!!!

Yeah we are having baby #5. I am just going to have to wait to have the Dr. tell me if I am 5wks or 10wks.Oh well as long as everything goes well.I guess I will be having a lot to blog about this year =)What a great New Years present!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment